Saturday, December 27, 2008

Treats from Katie

I have a lot of posts on here that talk about Katie, from Good Things Catered and The Hyper Homemaker. That's because Katie is a fabulous cook who has catered before so she knows almost everything there is to know about preparing food! We talk constantly about planning menus and how to spice up dishes, and usually it ends in Katie encouraging me to do something I have never tried in the kitchen.

So I was so happy when on Christmas Eve I received a package with all of the goodies Katie has been blogging about. They included Almond Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies, Warm Wishes Cookies using her awesome sugar cookie recipe, and homemade Marshmallows!

A final thank you again, Katie. Thanks for all the treats as well as your fanatastic friendship!

3 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

How sweet of Katie and what a great package to receive! :)

priscilla joy said...

I'd love to get a bag from Katie-her stuff always looks so good!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! Youa re so sweet to post!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed, really. I hope you had a VERY MERRY Christmas and that 2009 brings many wonderful things your way!! :)